We believe that an important element in every student’s success is knowing each well as learners and members of the community. Crew is designed to ensure that every student has a connection to one adult who will mentor and guide each student throughout the year. Crew Advisors and students will focus on progress as learners and citizen-leaders.
- You will be assigned to an advisory with 10 to 13 other students.
- You will meet with your Crew twice a week for a forty-five minute block on Wednesdays and Friddays.
- Crew is graded as Pass/ Fail.
- Your Crew Leader is the primary contact person between the school and your parent/ caregiver and family.
- Your Crew Leader will advocate on your behalf and will help you learn how to effectively advocate for what you need.
As a Crew member, every student must:
- Attend regularly.
- Participate in community service projects.
- Participate in college visit exploration day.
- Participate in your narrative conferences with your parent/caretaker and advisor.
- Review your transcript.