Your support makes a difference at Margarita Muñiz Academy!
When you give to Muñiz Academy, you provide resources that enable our Boston youth to experience the power of playing a musical instrument, finding the intellectual thrill of solving a math equation or writing a poem and becoming a leader in the community.
Annual gifts made to the Muniz Academy will supplement educational resources for the students while supplementing the operating budget of the school. You may choose to designate your annual Fund Gift to one of the following areas:
- Math Tutorials
- The Debate Teams competing in both Spanish and English
- College Tours
- Our El Sistema program that includes 4 brass and wind ensembles
- Camp as part of our orientation experience for 9th Graders.
- Professional Development for Teachers
Every gift has an impact!
- $100 provides for 10 workbooks for Literacy Tutorials
- $250 provides for sheet music for our El Sistema Music Program
- $500 provides for graphing software for the math department
- $1000 provides:
- a seminar on curriculum development
- visual arts materials
- $3000 provides:
- 5 buses for Expeditionary Learning trips for Science, Humanities and Debate
- specialized college tours for 5 students
- $5000 provides:
- 2 sets of tympani for the EL Systema Ensemble
- a 3-month residency for a Theater Group for 9th and 10th graders
- buses for college tours beyond Boston
- send the Spanish Humanities Honors Class to see “Don Quijote” dramatized by the Repertoire Español in New York City this spring, 2018
- $10,000 provides:
- Math Coaching to all 9th and 10th grade students
- support for our mental health and family services
- career pathways courses such as our Medical Interpreter Course
- $15,000 provides our incoming 9th grade class with an initial bonding experience at our annual camp trip
- $25,000 provides 20 MacBook Pros for our Media Lab
Ways to Give:
Your secure online donation can be made at any time, click below:
Please make checks payable to the Margarita Muniz Academy Foundation and send to:
Muñiz Academy, 20 Child Street, Jamaica Plain, MA 02130.
Muñiz Academy is a 501c3.
Cecilia Soriano, Director of Development at Muñiz Academy
For additional information, please contact Cecilia Soriano, Director of Development at (617) 635-8198 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org